Mission of Sustainable Tourism Cluster of Latvia
Vision of Sustainable Tourism Cluster of Latvia:
Sustainable Tourism Cluster of Latvia – one of the Europe`s leading sustainable tourism cluster and the leading sustainable tourism cluster in Eastern Europe.
Latvija – little great sustainable tourism country
Mission of Sustainable Tourism Cluster of Latvia:
Mission of cluster is to create new traditions in sustainable tourism area in Europe, to strengthen sustainable tourism and related companies competitiveness and recognizability at international level and to provide optimum added value to clients and end consumer of sustainable tourism.
The ultimate target of Sustainable Tourism Cluster of Latvia:
To promote interdisciplinary collaboration between travel agents and operator, tourism service provider, research and educational institutions thus facilitating the growth of sustainable tourism of Latvia and related company competitiveness; innovating, exportable tourism product formation, at the same time provide optimum added value to clients and end consumer of sustainable tourism.
Cluster aim of medium term (3 years):
- Present itself in the international arena as an equivalent player in the sustainable tourism area next to Netherlands, England, Denmark, the Scandinavian countries.
- Improve quality of sustainable tourism and to become one of the leading sustainable tourism clusters in Europe
- To develop and implement a national quality criteria for sustainable tourism
Long-term goals of cluster (8 years):
- To become one of the leading new tradition former and technology implementer in sustainable tourism area of Europe, including in new product development and creating added value to clients.
- To achieve that sustainable tourism quality criteria developed in Latvia spread in Europe
- To become equal participant, along with other knowledge-intensive industries in Latvian